Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love this quote on who we are!

I came across this quote the other day and it just jumped off the page at me. I reflected on it and thought on what a truly amazing concept this is!
Here it is:

"You are a child of God. He is the father of your spirit.
Spiritually you are of noble birth, the offspring of the King of Heaven.
Fix that truth in your mind and hold to it. 
However many generations in your mortal ancestry, no matter what race or people you represent, the pedigree of your spirit can be written on a single line.
You are a child of God!"

--President Boyd K. Packer, Ensign May 1989

As we learn about the Plan of Salvation this month, remember this plan was designed for YOU, by a loving Heavenly Father, whose child you are.
In your personal scripture study, learn more about our monthly topic The Plan of Salvation. I promise you'll come to understand who you really are through this study. Love you!--Sister Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment